Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bloggin...














Busy week...

Well on Tuesday I went to Las Vegas just for the day, I just think that is so bizarre to fly down in the morning and right back at night. Its so strange to not have luggage. Anyway, went down for a quick "Business Trip" the owner of the salon Megan and I went. Megan considers me the manager of the salon, were pretty good friends. It was Fashion Week in Vegas, all the retails go and buy all the product for there stores. They have clothes and tons of accessories! You have to have a retailers licence and own a business to attend. They have tons of conventions going on all over the strip. We only went to the Venetian Hotel where they had The Accessory Show and The Off-price show... We found a ton of new purses and accessories to sell at the salon.


Megan and I

It was very fun and a very successful day


While we were there in Vegas I was told by some random lady that I once again look like America Ferrera.. this wasn't the first time I get this more often than you think.

Lets compare shall we..






What do you guys think?? I mean she said I should be signing autographs! I think it's funny.. But I sure do wish I was a celebrity!



Anyway...


It was a very busy week at the salon, I have been there for 10 months now and never thought I would be doing as good as I am! I have many returning clients and tons of referrals.. you should see how many reviews I have on CitySearch.com (keyword:Moore Hair Design) a bunch just for me! I love working in a salon! between Friday and Saturday alone I made over $600 dollars! It can only get better from here!


Robby has been very busy with work and school! Takes a lot out of you to do both full time! Luckily hes very smart so I don't have to help him or I guess attempt to help him. But in a couple years he will finally get to enjoy his job as I do.


It was a very good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment