Tuesday, March 3, 2009

VACATION!

Heading to California on March 14Th to visit my dad, step mom and sister Lauren for Spring Break! Its been a little over a year and a half since we all have seen our dad. Were all pretty excited to take a break from work and school! Robby just got through with Mid-terms... very happy with his grades!
But before arriving in California we must make a few stops along the way...


First, stopping in St George to check on Ann to make sure she is still wearing her hair down and of course eating some good Ol' Jack In the Box!! Hamburger with secret sauce and a pickle. Robby still doesn't get it...




Next stop, lunch in Vegas... My BFF Devin and some of her friends are visiting Las Vegas from New York that SAME weekend we are driving through! What a coincidence!! We haven't seen Devin since our wedding! So we plan to eat some good lunch... perhaps IN and OUT?? or I could always do a second round of Jack in the Box, who knows!




Final destination... Rancho Cucamonga, CA!
Woohoo! The best part is we haven't told Lauren my 12yr old sister that were coming. Its a surprise!
Oh ya, Shell and Amber are leaving early. So Robby and I are driving back to Vegas for 2 nights to hopefully make a few bucks on the nickle slots! ha ha
Who's meeting us there???
We will be staying in Vegas on March 20Th and 21st!
I'm serious...

7 comments:

  1. I am jealous. I want to go to California, I haven't been in just over one year and that is too long. It sounds like you two are going to have an awesome trip though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!! That is awesome!!! Hey are you guys coming to Concord in June for the wedding??? If you do, my house is on the way!!! And we even have Jack in the box here!!! Only 2 minutes from my house!!!

    Wish we could meet ya in Vegas....good luck and be sure to play wheel of fortune! It's the best! What are you guys going to do in Cali??? disneyland? beach?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lin...
    Yes were planning on Concord!! Im so excited!! Not so sure on the wedding... don't really know them well... but we will see. Your coming as well right?? I have never been to your house! I think it's about time!
    No super plans in CA just hang out and relax.. beach? too cold still plus the water is freezing! We will however go to Huntington Beach for shopping. No disneyland... Ive been there a million times so Im ok not going this time. Its just nice to go somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Cali trip! :) Im super excited for you!!! yes- im and addicted geek...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We actually have a Jack in The Box here in Maui, but I haven't found anything I like?? What is so good there?
    Sounds like a fun trip you have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was way funny Kim! Love the St. George comment....can't wait to see you guys....got to get up extra early to do my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. KIM! I found your blog through Amandas! Girl. You are still your crazy old self. I love it. Just wanted to say Hi! Let's get together soooon!

    ReplyDelete