Friday, February 13, 2009

Our blog is born!



After reading every one's blogs and checking them all daily... We thought "Gees we sure are selfish" reading every one's blogs and keeping our amazing, fabulous life all to our selves. So without further adu.... Here it is!
Let me first start by giving a little background on the two of us and how we became The Bailey's! (well I guess Robby was born a Bailey, so just me)


This picture was taken Christmas 2003.

We met when I was 15 and Robby was 16.

We became "OFFICIAL" Dec. 13th 2003.



I still think it should be celebrating as an anniversary... Robby thinks different.

I would say we have both definitely improved since then. Good times for sure.. unfortunately Robby still wears that D.A.R.E shirt!



One of our many DANCES! I wanted to go to every dance every year of Highschool. It's my favorite picture!


I went to almost all with Robby.

We are really cute.. I have a million pictures of just the two of us.
On December 2nd 2006. (The day I graduated Hair School)


WE WERE ENGAGED!













ROBBY WAS SO NERVOUS!














Just 3 of the million Engagements and Bridals.



And finally, on July 21st 2007 we were married



and thats how I became a BAILEY!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your story. You make a cute lil couple. Love the blog, good job!

    ReplyDelete