Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day!

This year we had to celebrate Valentines day on Friday the 13Th. Since Christmas Robby got switched to nights at his job. Which has really sucked for me. Hes going to school full time and working full time so I rarely see him. He had to take a day off work so we could go out.

I made reservations 2 weeks prior to Carvers... best steak ever! and pretty fancy might I add. Its funny because we don't go to many expensive fancy restaurants. Robby ordered ribs which are very messy, but in this case it was best to use a fork and knife to peel off the meat. If we were anywhere else he would have picked it up and made a huge mess all over the place. It was DELICIOUS!


Robby of course bought me flowers and a card.. Its a MUST for Valentines Day and Anniversary! I bought him a card as well and few small things.

Were going to California next month and on the way back were staying in Vegas for 2 nights... so that's mostly our gift to each other.


and look how cute this brownie is.. sorry I forgot to take the picture before he ate a few bites.
Turned out to be another great Valentines day!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Kim! Love the blog! Love the pics!! Oh and I LOVE Carver's too! (Went there to eat before a dance back in highschool)
    YUMMY!!

    So for sure I will be checking this blog often and we can be blogging buddies forever!! Hey, if you do Ann's hair tomorrow, you should take some before and after pics to post....(or put em on facebook) he he he. It would be fun to see her with her done and down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, I love Carvers too! How nice and romantic that you got to have dinner there together!

    ReplyDelete